Surgical Technique E-IFU
The market leader’s BioBall® DELTA™ ceramic heads complement the BioBall® Adapter system for primary and revision hip arthroplasty surgeries. BioBall® heads should only be combined with BioBall® Adapters.
- Sizes: 28 mm, 32 mm and 36 mm
- Material: BIOLOX® DELTA™
- BioBall® DELTA™ ceramic heads can be combined with BioBall® 12/14 mm Adapters
- Femoral stem can remain in situ in revision surgeries.
- Intraoperative corrections of offset, neck length, medialization or lateralization as well as anteversion or retroversion in situ with well seated femoral stems through the use of a BioBall® Adapter
- Special adapter cone geometries available upon request
The IntraBlock™ BioBall™ Hip System (IBS) is intended for use in total hip arthroplasty.
The IBS is indicated for:
- Patients suffering from severe hip pain and disability due to rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, traumatic arthritis
- Avascular necrosis of the femoral head
- Correction of functional deformity
- Treatment of non-union, femoral neck fracture, and trochanteric fractures of the proximal femur with head involvement, unmanageable by other techniques
- Revision procedures where other treatment or devices have failed